Do some agencies encourage or discourage TTM autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do some agencies encourage or discourage TTM autographs?

Post by faceless105 »

It's been a slow month for me, I think I only received a couple of responses in the month of May, and it got me wondering if different agencies might have different success rates. I'm sure at the end of the day, whether or not someone takes the time to reply with an autograph will comes down to the individual, but in the case of actors, I wondered if different agencies might play some role.

I'm planning to start taking a look at the agencies I'm sending requests to but in the mean time, I was curious if anyone else has looked at this in the past? Maybe it's just me over analyzing things. Maybe some do encourage or discourage. It's just like Spanky Taylor Company, you know you'll get a PP/AP. That's what got me wondering if some agencies see better or worse successes.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do some agencies encourage or discourage TTM autographs?

Post by BossC »

I have had wondered if Innovative Artists discourages clients. Only ever received one reply from them.

Been a slow few months for me too.

BossC