Where do you get your photos, movie stills, etc online?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
That_Deutscher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where do you get your photos, movie stills, etc online?

Post by That_Deutscher »

Hey, I'm curious as to where you guys get your photos of movie stills, famous people, etc. to get signed.

Asking because everytime I Google a photo and have it developed, it turns out looking like sh*t.

Thanks.
2018 Sucesses:
    Purchased Sean Astin (charity donation)
    Sheila E. (Got at a show in Minneapolis)
    Weird Al Yankovic (Got following a show in northern Iowa)
    Sting (Singer)
    Shaggy
    President George Bush, Sr. (TTM)
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Where do you get your photos, movie stills, etc online?

Post by LARams »

That_Deutscher wrote:Hey, I'm curious as to where you guys get your photos of movie stills, famous people, etc. to get signed.

Asking because everytime I Google a photo and have it developed, it turns out looking like sh*t.

Thanks.
Just filter your photo results to only show high resolution photos. I had the same problem when I started but I learned.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.