Some of my collection...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
zipbags

Re: Some of my collection...

Post by zipbags »

autocollector23 wrote:
zipbags wrote:
autocollector23 wrote:Updated version. Again, all thanks to you!!! :) It's certainly not done yet, but you are truly my inspiration for these. You do amazing work! :)
Thanks that means a lot. Keep me up to date on your future projects.
I will and thank you. I look forward to seeing your new pieces? Do you watch "Dexter" or "True Blood" at all? They would be a nice addition to your collection. Your pieces could go for a lot of money. Have you ever sold any? I am not one to sell autos, but sometimes like to sell duplicates etc. to raise funds for stamps, photos etc. :)
No plans to do a True Blood or Dexter. Regarding selling..I have had offers. But, no plans to sell them.

Getting ready to start cutting some new mattes:

-Sherlock Holmes (Downey version)
-Cars

Plus a few others I need more sigs for.
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

zipbags wrote:The Walking Dead (Just waiting for one more sig)

How did you obtain Lennie James and Michael Rooker? I didn't think they signed TTM. Did you use the addresses for them in the database? Thanks! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

autocollector23 wrote: How did you obtain Lennie James and Michael Rooker? I didn't think they signed TTM. Did you use the addresses for them in the database? Thanks! :)

I got Rooker from a friend who saw him at a convention. Lennie I got via a movie he was filming.
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

I was just looking at your LOST matte. It's amazing! About how many of them signed TTM? Just wondering because I might start collecting LOST autographs!! Thanks :D
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

marksautographs wrote:I was just looking at your LOST matte. It's amazing! About how many of them signed TTM? Just wondering because I might start collecting LOST autographs!! Thanks :D
A lot of the sigs are from the official trading card release. I got 28 of the sigs ttm. Actually, that might be higher since before I got the cast signed photo. I had gotten cards signed by the main cast that I did not use since they were on the cast photo.
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

zipbags wrote:
marksautographs wrote:I was just looking at your LOST matte. It's amazing! About how many of them signed TTM? Just wondering because I might start collecting LOST autographs!! Thanks :D
A lot of the sigs are from the official trading card release. I got 28 of the sigs ttm. Actually, that might be higher since before I got the cast signed photo. I had gotten cards signed by the main cast that I did not use since they were on the cast photo.
I am also very much in awe of you Lost matte (as well as many of the other ones to be honest.) My colection is currently tiny for Lost, but one day I am hoping it might be as nice as yours :)
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

zipbags wrote:
Thanks! I have yet to start, but I plan to get some requests out soon!!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

zipbags wrote:
autocollector23 wrote: How did you obtain Lennie James and Michael Rooker? I didn't think they signed TTM. Did you use the addresses for them in the database? Thanks! :)

I got Rooker from a friend who saw him at a convention. Lennie I got via a movie he was filming.
Oh I see. Thanks! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Updated Titanic matte. Just missing Kathy Bates, Mark Lindsay Chapman and Jason Barry.

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

My "Avengers" matte. I am just missing Cobie Smulders. The reason their is no Robert Downey, Jr. Is that I am also finishing mattes for Iron Man, Thor and Captain America. I only had one pic signed by Robert. I did dabble with the idea of matting all 4 movies in one giant matte. But, with the new cast members for the movies. It was just too big. The other mattes will be done soon.