Autograph Postings From Me

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Autograph Postings From Me

Post by CWill97 »

Hey everybody!!

I'm just making a quick post to tell everyone that until around Christmas, I'll only be posting my RTS/Failures. My family gathers together during Christmas, and I'm trying to hold off on opening my returns (hopefully successes!) until Christmas Eve or so. They really want to see and be a part of it, so I'm waiting as patiently as I can. I currently have 40 to open and it's killing me ;nnn; The point of this post is to inform you that I WILL be posting my successes eventually. I have well over 1,000 requests sent out, and I've sent out 400+ just this month.

I do have send out lists I can show in PNG/JPG form, but don't want to post them on the forum. I have sent to: Walking Dead/GoT actors, football players/coaches (pro teams/unis/homes), musicians, voice actors from Disney/Anime, and tons of actors/actresses from various shows. I'm hoping to be able to share some AMAZING successes with the forum, get everyone more active with them, AND hopefully people will be able to get some of the ones they're looking for or at least know if an address is updated/not working.

Happy Holidays!!

- Cody W.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autograph Postings From Me

Post by FCM »

Funny, because I was planning on posting my successes on Christmas Eve (or maybe New Year's Day) as well. :razz:

Just to let you know so you don't think I'm copying you when I post them. {up}

Unlike you, I open them right away--I can tell you straightforward one of my successes is from Lin-Manuel Miranda.

I will be looking forward to seeing your posts! {up}
Last edited by FCM on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Hahaha no worries, I just want to open them up with family. Hopefully, I get nothing too embarrassing! I already know one voice actress sent me a Blu-Ray signed since I've been talking to her via email, but I'm still gonna wait until Christmas(ish) time. I'll probably have close to 70 to open by then I'm assuming so it'll take me a good amount of time to post them xD But yeah, some of them I can tell who it is like with Betty White she put her return label address nicely on it. Good luck with your requests!! :D

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Just seeking an update from ya FCM! How many do you have saved up to open so far? :D Excited to see what you post as successes because it usually triggers me a couple great people that slip my mind. :D Good luck!

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

I haven't received many replies--actually, only six! :oops: I haven't sent out to nearly as many people as you have (although I'm preparing a batch larger than usual), nor been collecting as long. However, I don't wait until a certain time to open them, and I'm pleased with what I have gotten so far! I was thrilled to get an autograph from Ian McKellen, as well as one from Carol Coombs, who was Janie in It's a Wonderful Life! I won't list all, but to add, I got a pre-print from Anne Hathaway, which I was actually really glad about. Though it's not real, I find it neat to get anything from someone as famous as her.

Hopefully I'll receive some more soon; there are some I'm expecting a reply from any day now! :D Good luck to you as well!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

GraphCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GraphCollector »

I love this idea, however the excitement would probably kill me, hang on in there, it will be well worth the wait I’m sure.
How many envelopes have you collected now ready to open?
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Haha, I literally just got up to 100 unopened "successes" (hoping they're all successes) yesterday!! Some I already know who they are like a poster from one of my all-time favorite game developers at Insominac Games and blue-rays from a voice actress. Quite a few e-mail me and tell me they've received my letter so it's nice to know ahead of time. Pretty damn excited to open everything! I doubt I'm going to make singular posts for everything, so admin will either have to look at the one thread I make, or just not care :D <3 Happy collecting!

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

I think today was the final day to receive anything before Christmas, so I'll give you guys a tally of what I got before I do open them:

97 #10 envelopes
7 bigger envelopes
1 poster tube

I'm hoping all 105 are successful, but I'm bound to get a few that refused to sign mixed in there. Regardless, I'm utterly grateful I received this many, especially since most will have more than one photo signed. Cannot wait to share with you all what I open!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! :D <3

- Cody

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!