Some questions about Fan mail

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
chasey11442
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Some questions about Fan mail

Post by chasey11442 »

Hi all,

Firstly, I am new to this website so forgive me if this thread/ post breaks any rules. I would like to send a letter to Brent Dalton from Marvel's Agents of Shield and am wondering if there would even be a response from him directly, not his press assistants. Secondly, what is the chance of getting a response and what are the proper measurements to take to ensure a personalized response? Also, if I want him to sign a photo or something similar do I need to send the photo or will he give one and if the latter is true what type of photo paper should I use?
chasey11442
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Some questions about Fan mail

Post by chasey11442 »

bump
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Brett is terrific with fanmail. I would recommend sending him something to sign-the size doesn't matter as long as it will fit in the sase you use.

BossC
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

In general:

Many celebrities have handlers for their mail. Most times they will onpass autograph requests to the person.

You're asking for a favor. Always include a photo and a SASE with your request, unless you know it's someone (like NASA astronauts) who send out a photo and pay for the postage.

I don't print out photos on home computers. Always get lines through them from the printheads. Prefer buying press kit photos, or getting printed through photo kiosks pictures that are in public domain.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

I know Hartster (much respect) and I have disagreed on this topic before, but all I ever do is find a nice pic online and then get it printed at walmart, technically they could refuse, but I've never had that problem even once (200+ photos) and it is by far the cheapest option.