Has anyone had success with these autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
WarriorsCatsFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Has anyone had success with these autographs?

Post by WarriorsCatsFan »

I want to request a few soon so that hopefully I can receive them by the holidays to give them as gifts for a few people I know. I would also like to know if the autographs they send are actually authentic or have proven to be scams? Here are the list of names.

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Evanna Lynch
Kit Harrington
Gal Gadot

I would be very appreciative of a response, thanks! :)
Meeting Sebastian Stan at the Fandemics Tour in September!
Saw Tom Felton, Jason Issacs, Warwick Davis, and Matthew Lewis in February 2017 at Universal Orlando
Met Victoria Holmes (twice), Gillian Philip, and Erica Sussman (Warriors authors)
Autographs received so far: Tom Hiddleston and Sebastian Stan
I am a fan of the Warriors series, Marvel comics/movies, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Disney, Once Upon a Time, Star Wars, DC, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Stranger Things, Jurassic Park, The Hunger Games, How to Train Your Dragon, Pokemon, Godzilla, Planet of the Apes, and Alien

I would eventually like to start watching Sherlock, GOT, Vikings, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Firefly, X-Filles, LOST, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
beatriceferz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Has anyone had success with these autographs?

Post by beatriceferz »

The estimation of their autograph relies upon how acclaimed, what number of autographs of them are accessible available to be purchased, and what number of individuals need their mark. Some of the time, the esteem relies upon what thing they marked. Obviously do my essay, the individuals who marked couple of autographs while living and are presently dead are the absolute most profitable. For instance, Marlon Brando of God Father Fame.
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Has anyone had success with these autographs?

Post by CWill97 »

Try them yourselves. That's the best way to find out if they sign. You're asking about top notch actors/actresses so you should already know the odds are slim that you'll get a response from them. Evanna is your best bet but I doubt it.

Posts like these are not appropriate. Imagine if everyone made these posts, got answers, and then those celebrities got spammed even more than they already do. They'd stop signing like I've seen happen to a bunch. Autograph collecting is about doing your own research, finding the addresses, and taking a shot in the dark hoping that somehow you hit. It makes the success a whole lot more sweeter that way. Nobody wants to waste stamps/money, but that's part of the hobby. You won't know if someone responses unless you try.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!