Political Autograph Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mgwatson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Political Autograph Collectors

Post by mgwatson »

Theone30, what address did you use for Marlin Fitzwater?
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theone30 »

PM sent {up} [us]

Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*
hippieman556
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hippieman556 »

i would like some help on how to get started collecting political autographs thanks
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theone30 »

Collecting political autographs is a very braud topic...You can target Governors, Senators, White House Cabinat members, Mayors and so on...Do some research on the site and see what others have obtainned and see what interests you. Their are some users on here who have quite a collection of political autographs. Good luck [us]

Chris102

Post by Chris102 »

I have hundreds of political autographs in my collection. You name the politician, I probably have their autograph! I have mutiple autographs from every President from Nixon onward (with the exception of Reagan) and every Vice President from Nelson Rockefeller on, in addition to countless Senators, Representatives, Governors, First Ladies, White House staffers, and other officials.

I got most of them through the mail, with the exception of the bigger name politicians. I've had the opportunity to meet and obtain autographs from Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton (multiple times), Joe Biden (multiple times), Rudy Giuliani, Caroline Kennedy, Sarah Palin, John McCain, and Ethel Kennedy in person, along with many others.

It's hard to choose my favorites because I have so many! If I had to pick, I'd say my favorites would be my Barack Obama inscribed photo (only personalized autograph I ever saw from the 2008 campaign); my George W. Bush inscribed photo (obtained while he was in office); my two Ted Kennedy inscribed photos, signed just a year before his passing; and my Hillary Clinton inscribed photo (one of the very few authentic autographs to come out of her Senate office).

In the area of Presidential autographs, I've been lucky enough to get multiple authentic signatures from our Presidents. I have 3 from Gerald R. Ford, 9 (and counting!) Jimmy Carter signatures, 4 George H.W. Bush signatures, 7 Bill Clinton signatures, 3 George W. Bush signatures, and 4 Barack Obama signatures, all authentic.

I do have scans of everything in my collection on my computer, so if anyone's interested in seeing anything just let me know!
Chris102

Post by Chris102 »

TheORKINMan wrote:Just got Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito today. First success from him I've seen on fanmail.biz
Congratulations! Glad you heard back from him. I had luck writing to him shortly after he was confirmed in 2005.
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Chris102 wrote:I have hundreds of political autographs in my collection. You name the politician, I probably have their autograph! I have mutiple autographs from every President from Nixon onward (with the exception of Reagan) and every Vice President from Nelson Rockefeller on, in addition to countless Senators, Representatives, Governors, First Ladies, White House staffers, and other officials.

I got most of them through the mail, with the exception of the bigger name politicians. I've had the opportunity to meet and obtain autographs from Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton (multiple times), Joe Biden (multiple times), Rudy Giuliani, Caroline Kennedy, Sarah Palin, John McCain, and Ethel Kennedy in person, along with many others.

It's hard to choose my favorites because I have so many! If I had to pick, I'd say my favorites would be my Barack Obama inscribed photo (only personalized autograph I ever saw from the 2008 campaign); my George W. Bush inscribed photo (obtained while he was in office); my two Ted Kennedy inscribed photos, signed just a year before his passing; and my Hillary Clinton inscribed photo (one of the very few authentic autographs to come out of her Senate office).

In the area of Presidential autographs, I've been lucky enough to get multiple authentic signatures from our Presidents. I have 3 from Gerald R. Ford, 9 (and counting!) Jimmy Carter signatures, 4 George H.W. Bush signatures, 7 Bill Clinton signatures, 3 George W. Bush signatures, and 4 Barack Obama signatures, all authentic.

I do have scans of everything in my collection on my computer, so if anyone's interested in seeing anything just let me know!
Good God! You have the most amazing political autograph collection I have ever seen.
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theone30 »

Chris102 wrote:I have hundreds of political autographs in my collection. You name the politician, I probably have their autograph! I have mutiple autographs from every President from Nixon onward (with the exception of Reagan) and every Vice President from Nelson Rockefeller on, in addition to countless Senators, Representatives, Governors, First Ladies, White House staffers, and other officials.

Very impressive...I thought I had a lot. I am up to 147 authentic political autographs from various different offices, but I do not campare when it comes to Presidents and Vice Presidents. Congrats [us]

jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

Got Joe Biden's Autograph from the Whitehouse Contact form. The Picture is a PP and the Form letter (It's really weird part is Form and part is sort of personalized (he talks about age and education (I mentioned that I was 14)) is signed but, I'm not sure if it's real or not. Pretty Cool Success though {up}
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
jjjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjjj »

Chris102 wrote:
TheORKINMan wrote:Just got Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito today. First success from him I've seen on fanmail.biz
Congratulations! Glad you heard back from him. I had luck writing to him shortly after he was confirmed in 2005.

Chris, how did you get an authentic Obama? And also, who do you consider our next president to be after Obama. I would like to go after some candidates. Thanks.