Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
germancollector85
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by germancollector85 »

AutoGraff88 wrote:I have a couple for Johnny Ace to sign, but I've never had an address for him. I even tried asking the Bellas' mom to no avail. Interested to find out what happens with that one. ... Never tried Mark, his brother, either.

Has anyone had a success with Horace Hogan recently? Someone did a couple years ago. I tried maybe a year ago and never heard back.
I have sent to Horace lately at an address in Florida.

I am a little bit sorry i don´t want to brag :oops: . But i have never had this much success in this short period of time. I nearly hope to have a break now .....
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

germancollector85 wrote:
AutoGraff88 wrote:I have a couple for Johnny Ace to sign, but I've never had an address for him. I even tried asking the Bellas' mom to no avail. Interested to find out what happens with that one. ... Never tried Mark, his brother, either.

Has anyone had a success with Horace Hogan recently? Someone did a couple years ago. I tried maybe a year ago and never heard back.
I have sent to Horace lately at an address in Florida.

I am a little bit sorry i don´t want to brag :oops: . But i have never had this much success in this short period of time. I nearly hope to have a break now .....
It's a good thing! If you hear back from Horace Hogan, definitely post and/or let me know. I can try to find the address I used way back to see if it's the same one.
Belguim-Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Belguim-Fan »

laura_uk wrote:Has anyone tried any via venues for theatre current wwe UK tour?
I have sent a few letters to the venue here in Belgium, the show is here on Friday. Next week I will give an update.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

Sent X2 cards to Bayley via her smyths toys singning in Dublin Ireland that was on the 5th May and today I received both cards back signed.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Finally got an autograph success as I have sent a lot out but have not been receiving as of late. It was my 2nd success from Bob Backlund.

Bob Backlund (2nd time)- Mailed February 10th (Received May 10th)
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Mailing out the following tomorrow.... I got a box of the new 2017 WWE Cards and im gonna try a couple from the set....

Nick Miller
Oney Lorcan
Alexander Wolfe
TJ Perkins
Tomasso Ciampa
Jack Swagger
Bret Hart
Joey Mercury
Paul Ellering
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
mercadoc96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mercadoc96 »

Two successes today, both from the WWE PC.

First, Sonya Deville, formerly Daria Berenato, signed two 4x6 photos, but she signed them with ink pen, so they didn't come out very well.

Secondly, Nikki Cross, of Sanity, signed two 4x6 photos and an index card, with a brief thank you note, all personalized. These came out very nice.
https://twitter.com/chrismercado32/stat ... 7221474305
germancollector85

Today i received a success via venue from a Show in Scotland. Grado has signed 2 photos for me

http://surfmypictures.com/image/e82587a ... 45wz5.html
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Got an autograph back from Fury of the Wrecking Crew.

Fury of the Wrecking Crew- Mailed April 29th (Received May 12th)
germancollector85

Today i received a success from Wrestling Legend Sika from the Wild Samoans. It is my 2nd success with him received from an another address

Sent 04/27/17 received 05/16/17

http://surfmypictures.com/image/6a33aee ... s7kvx.html