success rate

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
yasyamon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

success rate

Post by yasyamon »

what is your TTM rate success?
LiamHenry
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: success rate

Post by LiamHenry »

My success rate is also 100% and I have modified many new things in it which are much essential for it. http://www.realassignmenthelp.co.uk/
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I don't look at that since it usually gets me depressed. ??

How much research you do can help. If you write a star no one has a reply from your odds aren't good.

It's also hard to figure since some rookie can be fast-a month or so and others can take years!

BossC
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

I agree with BossC. It honestly depends on numerous factors...

- Actors who only go through their fan mail once or twice a year may be relatively quick for one person, but for someone else, it may take 6 months or a year to get theirs back.
- Most of the time, replies take several months. But occasionally you'll get back something within two weeks, which is always a nice surprise.
- Sometimes letters just get lost and it takes several tries before you get someone you want.
- Chances are higher for replies if you try via venue, as some will reply back immediately. Others just take their mail home and then go through it later.

I will say that the success to no-reply ratio is MUCH better if you like writing to voice actors or film directors. I've gotten more successes writing to film directors than I have with actors or singers.