TELL US: How big is your collection?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
pjmichael
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TELL US: How big is your collection?

Post by pjmichael »

Autograph collecting. Philography. It's a fun hobby & it's why we're here on fanmail.biz. Autograph collectors collect different things.

Often it's general, collecting autographs of anyone who will sign.

Sometimes it's a specific genre. A movie or TV series (cast & crew). A sports team. Politicians. Authors.

Tell us about your collection.

Either how many autographs do you have in total?

Or if you have a a specific genre (eg a sports team etc) how many autographs do you have of that genre alone? How many in total? How many individuals (ie often you might have multiple autographs of the same person ... eg you might have 50 New York Yankees autographs but 7 of them are the same player.

If you get items signed by multiple people (eg posters, balls, jumpers) how many is the mist signatures on a single item?

What is the most unusual thing you have signed?

What is your most favourite thing that has been signed in your collection?

Post & share a picture of some of your collection! :D
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TELL US: How big is your collection?

Post by goswannies »

pjmichael wrote:Either how many autographs do you have in total?
I have a few different genres of collections so I'll post them separately. Firstly I have just under 4000 autographs.
pjmichael wrote:Or if you have a a specific genre (eg a sports team etc) how many autographs do you have of that genre alone? How many in total? How many individuals (ie often you might have multiple autographs of the same person ... eg you might have 50 New York Yankees autographs but 7 of them are the same player.
First one I'll list is my Chicago Bulls collection. 80 Bulls autographs in total, from 59 players. Mostly on trading cards.
pjmichael wrote:If you get items signed by multiple people (eg posters, balls, jumpers) how many is the mist signatures on a single item?
Just one autograph per piece.
pjmichael wrote:What is the most unusual thing you have signed?
Nothing unusual. But I love my #14 Bulls singlet signed by Luc Longley.
pjmichael wrote:What is your most favourite thing that has been signed in your collection?
Probably the Longley singlet.
pjmichael wrote:Post & share a picture of some of your collection! :D
Last edited by goswannies on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

pjmichael wrote:Either how many autographs do you have in total?
I have a few different genres of collections so I'll post them separately. Firstly I have just under 4000 autographs in total.
pjmichael wrote:Or if you have a a specific genre (eg a sports team etc) how many autographs do you have of that genre alone? How many in total? How many individuals (ie often you might have multiple autographs of the same person ... eg you might have 50 New York Yankees autographs but 7 of them are the same player.
My Lord of the Rings / Hobbit movie collection. 86 autographs (30 cast, 9 crew)
pjmichael wrote:If you get items signed by multiple people (eg posters, balls, jumpers) how many is the mist signatures on a single item?
No multi signed items.
pjmichael wrote:What is the most unusual thing you have signed?
They're nearly all on trading cards or photos. I have a playbill signed by Sir Ian McKellan. And the side of a LOTR:FotR popcorn box signed by one of the crew (Charlie McClellan). A movie ticket signed by props master Richard Taylor.
pjmichael wrote:What is your most favourite thing that has been signed in your collection?
Either trading cards signed by Peter Jackson, or the cards signed by Fellowship members (McKellan, Wood, Boyd, Astin, Bloom, Bean, Rhys-Davis) is
pjmichael wrote:Post & share a picture of some of your collection! :D
Picture Proof Graphs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Picture Proof Graphs »

Hello, My name is Fred,
I have been collecting in person Picture Proof Autographs of auto racing (NASCAR, INDY, NHRA, Custom Car Creators), Hollywood (TV and Movie Stars), Political, and anybody that has had their 15 minutes of fame for over 30 years.
I have over 4000+ P.P.A.'s
You can view all of them in the link below.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/pictureproofautographs/1xHE6L

I have been featured in 4 different magazines of how I collect.
You can view all 4 magazine articles in the link listed below

https://flic.kr/s/aHskENL2jc

In the process of collecting P.P.A.'s and I have another hobby that I sometimes work as an background extra for movies & TV, I have Screen Shots & Photos with over 1000 famous people that I have met.
You can view them all in the link below. I know who ever you are, you will know some of them!!!!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskon4ypK

Hope you enjoy!!!! Thank You For Your Interest!!!!!! Fred
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

Picture Proof Graphs wrote:Hello, My name is Fred,
I have been collecting in person Picture Proof Autographs of auto racing (NASCAR, INDY, NHRA, Custom Car Creators), Hollywood (TV and Movie Stars), Political, and anybody that has had their 15 minutes of fame for over 30 years.
I have over 4000+ P.P.A.'s

Hope you enjoy!!!! Thank You For Your Interest!!!!!! Fred
Awesome collection Fred!
Picture Proof Graphs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Picture Proof Graphs »

Thanks!!!!!!!!