COA ? or COC(Certificate Of Crap)!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
karra28

COA ? or COC(Certificate Of Crap)!!

Post by karra28 »

is it just me or do i think a COA is just a piece of **** that everyone with an good printer can print out?it makes me so sad when i see online actions(tradera.se for example) the sellers write: i promise that it is authentic because an COA is included...
seriously people are being fooled by this and automaticly think the autograph is real,i mean just now i saw an john travolta auto(the june travolta sign on the photo when he is looking from a car window)AP autos by johnny depp,bam margera and more..i always mail the sellers when i found fake/autopens/copied autographs being sold as authentic..that is atleast one thing we all can do when seing fakes and stop people from buying them!

or what do you think?

PS one question to admin,i have never seen YOUR own autographcollection here on the site,why not put it up ?=)
RuleroftheWorld

Re: COA ? or COC(Certificate Of ****)!!

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

1) Please post in the correct place. "Feedback" is for feedback - of which this is not. (Thread now moved)
2) Dont swear, its not needed.
3) Yes COAs are worthless 99% of the time.
4) I dont think admin even collects autographs, Ive never seen him say he does...
karra28

Post by karra28 »

okej thanks andy! yes i did realise when putting it out the swearing would be told and i knew it was wrong forum..
hey are you happy somedays andy?not personal but i never seen you "do a smilie :) "..i believe you show more of the mood you are in the more personal when doing smilys and such...but thats just me!
or we "kids"not kid,i am 20,but you know..maybye we most of the time does smilyes
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

karra28 wrote:okej thanks andy! yes i did realise when putting it out the swearing would be told and i knew it was wrong forum..
hey are you happy somedays andy?not personal but i never seen you "do a smilie :) "..i believe you show more of the mood you are in the more personal when doing smilys and such...but thats just me!
or we "kids"not kid,i am 20,but you know..maybye we most of the time does smilyes
I use smilies occasionally, usually this one though -> :roll:

:lol:
karra28

Post by karra28 »

haha nice :) how old are you andy ? deam you have quite an collection i saw.."only" 1000 more then me :P
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Doesn't admin collect astronaut autographs? He started a topic about it in Autograph Collecting Discussions, and he's got a space shuttle for an avatar...:lol:

Anyway, yeah, I hate COA's. they're a load of rubbish, but scammer's will always make them as long as there's gullible people around.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger