Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by wrestlevessel »

I got Nia Jax back in 2016. I just tried Fandango today. As always I will post here whenever I have a success.
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Got back from NXT Superstar Lacey Evans yesterday on a card. This was my 2nd attempt at sending to her since I never got back from her the first time even though multiple people got back from her right around the time I sent to her the first time. This time was weird since she didn't send the card back in my SASE that I included with the request. Glad I got her back though!
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
blitzburghcards
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blitzburghcards »

Does anyone have a working address for hugh morris/bill demott? I have a wcw card i would like to get signed. Thanks
germancollector85
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by germancollector85 »

Today i reeived another success. WWF Wrestler The Goon signed 2 photos for me

Sent 20th September received 17th October

http://surfmypictures.com/image/93f4570 ... b2jnu.html
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Over the last few weeks I have gotten 3 boxes of the new WWE Womens Division cards. I sent out a batch of requests this morning to the following people. Hope I get these back soon!

Bianca Belair
Vanessa Borne
Shayna Baszler
Taynara Conti
Dakota Kai
JoJo
Nikki Cross

I also sent out to Eve Torres and Kevin Owens this morning too. Hope I get them both soon
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
Kevin No.1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kevin No.1 »

@cpurish

Good luck!! {up}

JoJo? {??}
To which adress?
NXT Performance Center?
Mulletmoney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mulletmoney »

Received 2 cards back autographed by Kyle o Reilly!!! Sent 8/31/18 Received 10/20/18
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

I saw in the thread some guy claims he got back from Shane Douglas. I wonder if that is legit and what address he used.
rtlighting95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rtlighting95 »

Got back Serena Deeb via the PC. Took 17 days.
londonwasteremoval
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by londonwasteremoval »

This is a nice and informative post Thanks