Emma Watson, Adam Driver, Cate Blanchett, Harrison Ford, etc

Trash
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Watson, Adam Driver, Cate Blanchett, Harrison Ford, etc

Post by FCM »

Might you be able to find via venue addresses for Harrison Ford, Jonathon Groff, John Boyega, Lily James, Cate Blanchet, Adam Driver, Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie, and Daisy Ridley? I know that is a long list, but those are the ones I want the most. I tried to read how to request via venue addresses, but the only part I understood is that you are supposed to tell about the movies or concerts the celebrities are going to be in.

Angelina Jolie is going to be in Cleopatra and The Thomas Crown Affair 2. Cate Blanchett is in How to Drain Your Dragon 3, Ocean's Eight, and Andy Serkis's Jungle Book. Harrison Ford will be in Indiana Jones 5. That is as far as I know, but I can't find where they are being filmed or when. Would you, please? I love this site!

BTW, there was no response to my Christopher Plummer success. (I hope that doesn't sound grouchy. I love this site! :D)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.