Sent to Kendall Jenner

Gibbo357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sent to Kendall Jenner

Post by Gibbo357 »

So I have sent fan mail to Kendall Jenner today, in fact I have sent two letters out to two different addresses for her.
I have sent to the address in the database,which nobody has posted about success from for the last 2 years.......
And Ive sent to the modelling management company which manages her,which apparently someone got success from.
So considering I've sent to two addresses, one in LA and New York, it will be interesting to see which I get a response from,if any, maybe both will send PP? Or one authentic and one PP,or maybe none at all? Time will tell! :D
Latest Autograph: Icona Pop
Best Autograph: André Schurrle
Recently Sent To: All Down Below

Emails: Mats Hummels, Marco Reus, Schalke 04, Illkay Gündogan, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton FC, Vaclav Pillar, Icona Pop, Bayer Leverkusen, Hannover 96, Robbie Savage, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Neil Patrick Harris, Nicholas Cage, Javier Zanetti, Olympique Marseille,
Netherlands National Football Team, Selena Gomez, Roger Federer, Victoria Justice

Personal Addreses: Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Willing to Exchange Email Addresses for Email Addresses! I will accept most footballers/celebrities, regardless of how popular they are! PM me if Interested!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sent to Kendall Jenner

Post by caappy »

Why??
Gibbo357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gibbo357 »

caappy wrote:Why??

Why what? :?
Latest Autograph: Icona Pop
Best Autograph: André Schurrle
Recently Sent To: All Down Below

Emails: Mats Hummels, Marco Reus, Schalke 04, Illkay Gündogan, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton FC, Vaclav Pillar, Icona Pop, Bayer Leverkusen, Hannover 96, Robbie Savage, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Neil Patrick Harris, Nicholas Cage, Javier Zanetti, Olympique Marseille,
Netherlands National Football Team, Selena Gomez, Roger Federer, Victoria Justice

Personal Addreses: Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Willing to Exchange Email Addresses for Email Addresses! I will accept most footballers/celebrities, regardless of how popular they are! PM me if Interested!
s1m0ne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by s1m0ne »

Good luck