Any success for Deb Messing/Eric McCormack or Shaq??

Moderator: admin

joecool
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Any success for Deb Messing/Eric McCormack or Shaq??

Post by joecool » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:58 am

How long does it usually take to receive an autograph??

I sent my request for Deb Messing and cast of Will * Grace out back in September, the early part of the month and still received no response for a group autograph, and advsd if that was not possible I would like just an autographed photo from Will *Grace. I sent the request to Will of Will *Grace, Eric McCormack.

Shaq Of Miami Heat:

In addition to a request for an autograph from Shaq of the Miami Heat, whom of which I graduated with and my name is on the graduation booklet next to his. I sent the request for his back in the beginning of August.

Sent both to the addresss provided by Fanmail.biz.

Any help or suggestions please??

jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by jdp3577 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:37 pm

Ive seen a few successes from Eric McCormack here, you can do a search to find out how long they take, I have stuff out thats been gone since early July, some can take over a year

MoonZinke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Any success for Deb Messing/Eric McCormack or Shaq??

Post by MoonZinke » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:41 pm

joecool wrote:How long does it usually take to receive an autograph??

I sent my request for Deb Messing and cast of Will * Grace out back in September, the early part of the month and still received no response for a group autograph, and advsd if that was not possible I would like just an autographed photo from Will *Grace. I sent the request to Will of Will *Grace, Eric McCormack.

Shaq Of Miami Heat:

In addition to a request for an autograph from Shaq of the Miami Heat, whom of which I graduated with and my name is on the graduation booklet next to his. I sent the request for his back in the beginning of August.

Sent both to the addresss provided by Fanmail.biz.

Any help or suggestions please??

Wow! You graduated with him. It's cool to graduate from high school with a celebrity. But if you are not a celebrity, then you need the help of the service - Canada PapersOwl, on which you can buy an essay. It will help in the successful graduation of the university or college. If you're a celebrity, then all the teachers will give you good grades, because they understand that your life is already solved.

tahiyahhaifa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by tahiyahhaifa » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:21 am

Debra Messing rose to prominence as Grace Adler on the groundbreaking sitcom Will & Grace in the late '90s, winning an Emmy Award for outstanding lead actress in a comedy series in 2003.
peugeot 208 test

SB23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by SB23 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:59 am

I got autograph from Shaq when he was in Lakers, after the game his a nice guy and great person. Wish you to get autograph from him.

nataniel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by nataniel » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:28 am

What a cool forum! I think many people will like it too. By the way, if you need help with writing essays or other papers click here
Hi! My name is Nataniel Clark and I am a writer at the writing service company where you can buying term papers It's very comfortable and save your time! Our service is always ready to help you!

kusebij
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kusebij » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:55 am

i love this blog.
This is very happiest moment for you and I know your happiness because last year I am also graduated from here. This is my profile link https://www.edugeeksclub.com/dissertation/ and here upload my last year pictures of graduation all of the teachers are with me in these pictures.

Antic5
Interests: I collect autographs on playing cards
Autographs received: 300
Collector since: 1974

Post by Antic5 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:07 am

I sent an autograph request to Shaq at the "Mine O' Mine' address in the fanmail database on 10/9/2018 and got a response back in 83 days (12/31/18).

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &t=1387132

~chris

JamesDHiebert
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by JamesDHiebert » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:16 am

Well, that's a very useful post you have shared here and I think it can be good for a person who needs a help with this. BTW, I am here because today I have been looking for a website that can give me honest reviews of the online writing services. Well, I found a service ihatewritingessays.com which I liked so much for my work. Here I can get the online reviews of the top writing services that can help us in our assignment or essay writing work. If you are a student then you should also try their service once at least.

Michael19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Michael19 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:08 pm

i did not hear it before about flame and smoke course. i think it comes under enviromental studies. fxguide courses are bit expensive. i was searching https://hivprep.org/buy-truvada-in-australia/ page for health hazardous diseases like HIV and it medication while i came across fxguide.