Jamie Lynn Spears

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Jamie Lynn Spears

Post by vivalakayla »

I sent to her via a private address a bit ago, got a signed photo and then randomly today I got another. Not complaining

PHOTO:
http://i.imgur.com/D0bP2XW.jpg
lucky bone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears

Post by lucky bone »

Hi this is Amy I just had an idea for you you don't have to take it if you don't want to but you should totally make an brand new tv show that's like about how awesome your life is almost like the kardasins im also a biggest fan I love listening to your songs my favorite one is how could I want more thanks for everything from Amy :D
Last edited by lucky bone on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Try not to bump old topics. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Dancinggirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dancinggirl1 »

Try not to bump old topics. {up}
There will ALWAYS be students (dancingirl2), but I AM THE TEACHER!   ;-)
dancinggirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancinggirl »

Dancinggirl1 wrote:Try not to bump old topics. {up}

He can do what he likes {up}