Justin Timberlake/ Amanda Seyfried Help!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Justin Timberlake/ Amanda Seyfried Help!

Post by twilightlover0607 »

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.
This seller said he/she got it at the In Time Premier in Hollywood. I looked the the other autograph he/she was selling and they all looked authentic to me. These look authentic to me to, but I want to know what you think!
http://emilysautographs.yolasite.com/re ... Amanda.png
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin Timberlake/ Amanda Seyfried Help!

Post by RYAN-J »

Seyfried's looks just like her TTM ones she sends out. {up} No idea on the Timberlak though.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

RYAN-J wrote:Seyfried's looks just like her TTM ones she sends out. {up} No idea on the Timberlak though.

RYAN-J 8)
agreed :)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Thanks! Anyone know about Justin?