Colin Firth

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Andy_Goodchild
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Colin Firth

Post by Andy_Goodchild »

Just wondering what the general opinion is on Colin's Firths "autographs" through his agency in London?

It seems all his requests are coming back at a astonoshing speed considering how many requests he must be getting at this moment added the fact he is off all around the world for awards ceremonies and premieres.

Here is the autograph I recieved.

Here is a IP example

{down} In my opinion which is a shame because I hadn't doubted any autographs from ITG London before :(
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Colin Firth

Post by Brownie »

I read on another autograph site that they were secs. I don't have much experience to offer an opinion, but your theory of how fast they're coming back and how he's travelling to all these awards shows makes sense.

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Colin Firth

Post by FCB_Phil »

I think that his ttms are authentic.
Just look at this ip success from benedict. They match very very good.

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=166356&hilit=colin+firth

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks