Bill Murray private address success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bill Murray private address success

Post by celebfan2709 »

sent: 10/15/19
received: 11/23/19

Someone was kind enough to PM me a private address for Bill Murray and I mailed a letter, photo, and SASE to it and it worked! :D I've seen the following films he was in: Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, Scrooged, Caddyshack, Little Shop of Horrors, Ghostbusters (2016), Space Jam, Osmosis Jones, and Get Smart. I also like the fact that he is a voice actor in the following films: Garfield: The Movie, Fantastic Mr. Fox, The Jungle Book (2016), and Isle of Dogs. He signed and inscribed the photo I sent him. I hope you like. Like I said, I used a private address so it must be kept private. Those of you who want to know it so you can try it yourself and promise to keep it private, PM me.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/bd7fa99 ... 3sj13.html
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
Keithyoo1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bill Murray private address success

Post by Keithyoo1 »

Hello I am a huge huge huge fan of mr bill murray I've tried so many times via mail an never had any luck I only started autograph collecting this year as my epilepsy has been getting worse so I began a new hobby which has turned out to be the best part of my good days it would mean so very much if I could please please ask you for the private address which I give u my promise and word I will keep private and never tell anyone you have my word. Thanking you kindly all my love and blessings to you have a merry Xmas and happy New year
Sincerely
Keith x
rpp123
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Bill Murray private address success

Post by rpp123 »

I am a huge fan of Bill Murray. I have not been able to get his autograph through the usual agencies. Can I please have the private address? You can send it to rpp_02131@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.