y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Post by Tonyieta »

Tonyieta wrote:
dancingirl2 wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!

I SENT A LETTER AND A STAMP ENVELOP TO BRITNEY'S MANAGEMENT AND THEY SEND ME THIS PIC!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY :D

Uploaded with surfmypictures

SO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE AN AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH FROM MY IDOL

Britney does not sign TTM

But people can believe what they want.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:No its real

I have her autograph i got in person at las vegas this year in march.

It matches 100%

Congratulations
YES you are actually correct. it is VERY real. BUT they did not get that 'success' VV or TTM.

(if anyone wants to see an IP of Britney, I will post both of mine gotten at different times...it matches 100%.)
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

northwellguy wrote:Fair enough but anything through the mail is assistant signed
Finally someone on here speaks the TRUTH. {up} {up} {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DLassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DLassiter »

dancingirl1 wrote:
northwellguy wrote:Fair enough but anything through the mail is assistant signed
Finally someone on here speaks the TRUTH. {up} {up} {up}
Amazing after all this time I've been away from this site and you're still on here...oy
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DLassiter wrote:Amazing after all this time I've been away from this site and you're still on here...oy
YES im still here.... :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hmmmmm , this is odd. I knew this success was too good to be true unfortunately. (But on the plus side, if you wanna buy it, IT'S REAL!) {up}

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Britney-Spears ... 0507.m3226
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Just going to leave this here! I told you that dancingirl1 knows his stuff where Britney is concerned. I told you the autograph is genuine authentic. The fact it’s taken from eBay is a different matter, but the autograph is genuine and dancingirl1 deserves credit where it’s due for calling that out. I’m not his biggest fan, but even I knew that he speaks the truth where Britney is concerned!
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Also, still no dancingirl1 I see. Which still points to this Britney success being authentic since he would be here immediately to destroy the original poster’s hopes and dreams if it were a fake. He knows his stuff regarding Britney, credit where it’s due. But you all continue on with your ‘fake debate’ because it’s quite amusing watching you all make an idiot of yourselves! No really, please continue.
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:Just going to leave this here! I told you that dancingirl1 knows his stuff where Britney is concerned. I told you the autograph is genuine authentic. The fact it’s taken from eBay is a different matter, but the autograph is genuine and dancingirl1 deserves credit where it’s due for calling that out. I’m not his biggest fan, but even I knew that he speaks the truth where Britney is concerned!
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Also, still no dancingirl1 I see. Which still points to this Britney success being authentic since he would be here immediately to destroy the original poster’s hopes and dreams if it were a fake. He knows his stuff regarding Britney, credit where it’s due. But you all continue on with your ‘fake debate’ because it’s quite amusing watching you all make an idiot of yourselves! No really, please continue.

This is because AnonymousAutographs other username is dancingirl2 ( the original poster on this topic )

Like the other guy said AnonymousAutographs is obsessed with dancingirl1 so he started the dancingirl2 account wth a photo from ebay saying he got it TTM to start up this speculation.. he then waited and waited until dancingirl1 posted ( which he knew he would) but he knew it was authentic from the start as it was him that posted the photo in the first place which he took from ebay

Of course AnonymousAutographs will deny this but its not rocket science that this guy has plenty time on his hands to be bothered to do this. Its all sad really..

Ahh well thats that.
Like i said he will obviously deny all this but he knows i now know ;-)

End of topic.
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

RachelG wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Just going to leave this here! I told you that dancingirl1 knows his stuff where Britney is concerned. I told you the autograph is genuine authentic. The fact it’s taken from eBay is a different matter, but the autograph is genuine and dancingirl1 deserves credit where it’s due for calling that out. I’m not his biggest fan, but even I knew that he speaks the truth where Britney is concerned!

This is because AnonymousAutographs other username is dancingirl2 ( the original poster on this topic )

Like the other guy said AnonymousAutographs is obsessed with dancingirl1 so he started the dancingirl2 account wth a photo from ebay saying he got it TTM to start up this speculation.. he then waited and waited until dancingirl1 posted ( which he knew he would) but he knew it was authentic from the start as it was him that posted the photo in the first place which he took from ebay

Of course AnonymousAutographs will deny this but its not rocket science that this guy has plenty time on his hands to be bothered to do this. Its all sad really..

Ahh well thats that.
Like i said he will obviously deny all this but he knows i now know ;-)

End of topic.
Think you’ll find that AnonymousAutographs is my only account. Go ahead and ask admin for an IP check, they’ll tell you that this is my only account associated with this IP... but nice try
UKEssayPapers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by UKEssayPapers »

Very interesting posts, it is really informative to read these posts Keep posting.
essay writing service