Mark Wahlberg authentic???

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
ctbwgirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Wahlberg authentic???

Post by ctbwgirl1 »

Yesterday I got an awesome surprise in my mailbox...two autographs from Mark Wahlberg!!!! So happy about this one, since I think he is such a great actor!
I am hoping they are authentic : ) looks like it, what does everyone else think?

SENT- SASE to his agency address on Christmas Eve haha 12/24/08
Recieved- 1/9/09
pictures here.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=j67i3l&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5u2su8&s=5
Successes- David Archuleta, Michael Buble, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Kirk Cameron, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Kristi Yamaguchi, Drew Seeley, Skandar Keynes, Jonathan Crombie,Carmindy Bowyer, Jackie Chan, Justin Masterson, Vince Papale, Terry Francona.
lizane

Re: Mark Wahlberg authentic???

Post by lizane »

Hi ctbwgirl1! ;-)

This has been asked quite a lot lately, so I'm going to try to give a detailed comparison. {thumb2} First off, what does an authentic in person autograph of Mark looks like? Here's some examples from AutographWorld.com:
Image Image Image Image

Now, some TTM examples:
Image Image Image Image Image

As you can see, the signatures all vary a lot so it's definitly not autopenned or stamped. {up} Now, the thing about a secreatry signing is that all of the autographs would look very much the same each time, just look at Al Pacino or Sarah Jessica Parker successes - all secretarial and all very alike. With Mark's TTM feedback so far, every autograph looks very different, just look at the above examples - some are signed in one "flow" and others are "broken up", also the loop at the end of his signature looks way different every time, just as his in person autographs. His "M" at the beginning is also always different, some look more like his rushed in person examples and others more "neater". The size of his signature also matches to his TTM ones - most, if not all of AutographWorld's photos are 8x10", so you can see it's more or less the same size every time.

So, to conclude, I have no doubt that Mark's TTM autographs are authentic signed by him. {thumb2} It matches perfectly to known authentics and it isn't a very easy autograph to forge! :lol:

Good luck,
zanne
ctbwgirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ctbwgirl1 »

Hey thanks so much for your feedback on this!!! I am very happy with this success!!!
Successes- David Archuleta, Michael Buble, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Kirk Cameron, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Kristi Yamaguchi, Drew Seeley, Skandar Keynes, Jonathan Crombie,Carmindy Bowyer, Jackie Chan, Justin Masterson, Vince Papale, Terry Francona.
topher20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by topher20 »

so Sarah Jessica Parker is secretarial?
lizane

Post by lizane »

topher20 wrote:so Sarah Jessica Parker is secretarial?
A very well known secretarial TTM, indeed. :neutral: But start a new topic if you want to know more. {up}
cards918
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cards918 »

I think both look very authentic
Favorite ttm- Bud Selig, Don Larsen, Dirk Nowitzki, David Stern, Phil Jackson, Pete Carroll, Stephen McGee, Austin Collie, Greg Jennings
Favorite IP- Albert Pujols, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Derron Williams, Rollie Fingers, Robin Roberts
total IP and TTM autos-about 300
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Those are some super awesome examples of his autograph! 8) I hope to be able to meet him in-person sometime! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:55 pm.