secretarial inscription???

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

secretarial inscription???

Post by wheniam6 »

Hi! I was wondering, does Dan Castellaneta send out secretarial inscriptions on his autograph? There have been numerous occasions where i have hear the phrase "fully authentic with personalization" and sometimes i have seen repsonses saying his autograph is authentic and his inscription is secretarial. i have looked at the autograph and it seems like hid handwriting fluency is only captured in the autograph but the inscription has different fluency. also, the signature is pushed down harder on the paper than the inscription. For a while now, i have believed that he was sending it out with secretarial inscriptions and authentic autographs but i wanted to make sure i was right on that fact. so, does he send out 100% authentic or not???
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: secretarial inscription???

Post by marokee »

HI

it really sounds like the signature is an autopen based on the difference in how hard the pen was pushed down
and the inscription may be secretarial....any other opinions????

have a photo???
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

the signature is not autopen. everybody knows he signs authentically.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

The dedications are sometimes debateable. However it does seem a little mixed, I would imagine when he has time, he does the dedications himself, and when hes behind on mail, he has someone sort and sec-dedicate for him.

For comparison -

This is an index card I got signed via venue when he was here in the UK - http://www.andy316.fpic.co.uk/p47068099.html

This is one of 2 pics I got signed via his usual US TTM address - http://www.andy316.fpic.co.uk/p50792890.html

Fairly obvious the "To Andy" part is written by a completely different person here.

As for the autopen comment, thats a total joke, makes me wonder about why people bother posting if they dont have a clue about the topic.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:28 pm.