Delete this topic.

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Rudyy3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Valencia CF

Post by Rudyy3 »

Maybe they are a little different but somebody might have prodded him while signing the photo. ;) Are your autographs collected personally or from a letter respond?
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Rudyy3 wrote:Maybe they are a little different but somebody might have prodded him while signing the photo. ;) Are your autographs collected personally or from a letter respond?
Josh collects In Person.

And with the comparisions of TTM Valencia VS IP examples i think everyone should be convinced that their TTM are secs-.

Jason 8)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
yaoming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yaoming »

Valencia, Real Madrid,,Barca, AC Milan and Fiorentina send the autographs are all fake!
joshh_911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joshh_911 »

Rudyy3 wrote:Maybe they are a little different but somebody might have prodded him while signing the photo. ;) Are your autographs collected personally or from a letter respond?
Yep as Jason mentioned I met the team in-person here in the UK. I hear that they are very difficult in Spain due to their high level of security at training and match-days. But here they were very easy- they had some technical problems with their flight first time round, and then check-in problems on the way out so I was able to get them all standing around at check-in for about 30 mins- with no security! It was a real shame I didn't have my camera (didn't expect I'd need it!) but I was able to get a photo with Morientes and Villa. :)

I've seen a couple of examples of Morientes' autograph TTM since joining Valencia and they are definitely secretarial. The secretary has tried to copy the looping part, but the start of the autograph (which is signed over by the loops) looks the same on all IPs- however the secretary has assumed that it is part of the loops, where in realilty looks like a large n, a small series of letters and then a large back-to-front 'L' which forms the underline- on secretarial version the loops form the underline section.

:)
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

They're obvious secretarials, ot only do they look nothing like authentics, its clear that the same person signed all the photos, especially Vicente and Villa, theyre clearly done by the same hand.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 am.