Chloe Bennet

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
ALICEJ
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chloe Bennet

Post by ALICEJ »

I love her so much but I couldn't find her address on the "Fanmail.biz".Is there any one can help me?
EllenDegeneres
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chloe Bennet

Post by EllenDegeneres »

I wanna write to her as well. But same problem, can't find her address anywhere... :roll:
Collecting singers, actors, actress,TV hosts' signatures.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Chloe Bennet does read all her fanmail. It is just finding the correct address that it is supposed to be sent to. Maybe where they are filming Marvel's Agents Of Shield right now.

https://twitter.com/ChloeBennet4/status ... 1191490561
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

This is the set address

Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD
c/o Arune Singh
500 S. Buena Vista St. MC 3301
Burbank CA 91521
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Josephine Roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Josephine Roy »

ALICEJ wrote:I love her so much but I couldn't find her address on the "Fanmail.biz".Is there any one can help me?
I have Chloe Bennet's autograph, if you are interested to purchase, please email me at: josephineroy.online@yahoo.com. Thanks! :D
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

joepierce
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joepierce »

For those of you who have been asking how to contact Clark Gregg and the rest of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cast, here’s the current mailing address as of December 2015:

[Cast Member’s Name]
c/o Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD
1048 Grand Central Ave. MC 8292
Glendale, CA 91201

(note: this is also the mailing address for Agent Carter)

A few things you might want to bear in mind:

1. If you’re writing to request an autograph, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) that’s the right size to hold the photo/magazine/etc that you’d like signed.
2. If you’re an international fan, remember that the stamps on the return envelope need to be in U.S. postage.
3. Be patient. For a variety of reasons - most of which have nothing to do with the actors/actresses in question - it might take a while for you to receive a response, sometimes a matter of months or more.
4. No matter how much care anyone takes, letters/packages sometimes don’t reach their destination. Please don’t send anything that can’t be replaced.