Sean Payton & Drew Brees

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Ownaholic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sean Payton & Drew Brees

Post by Ownaholic »

Hey guys!

Since Sean Payton is currently suspended, and he isn't allowed to have any contact with the New Orleans Saints for the entire year, how would somebody go about sending a TTM to him?
I can't send it to the team address, because then it won't ever get to him. He's my favorite head coach of all time, and I just learned about the concept of TTMs recently.

As for Drew Brees, he currently isn't at the Training Camp nor has he re-signed his contract with the Saints. I wanted to send out my Brees jersey that my fiance bought for me to the entire team for anybody to sign who wants to sign it, but I really wanted Brees to sign it as well. How could I get it to him even if he's not at the training camp / present at the organization HQ at the moment?

Thanks guys!
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sean Payton & Drew Brees

Post by Piranha316 »

How do you plan on sending it for anyone on the team to sign it who wants to? I really don't think that would work (though good luck if you try). Generally, when you send TTM, you want to make it as easy for the individual to return the (hopefully) autographed item(s) back to you; this means return packaging/envelope with proper postage. They may not have time to pass something around to be signed. To me, the best way to get something signed by a bunch of people is in person, which admittedly, isn't always easy.
Ownaholic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ownaholic »

Piranha316 wrote:How do you plan on sending it for anyone on the team to sign it who wants to? I really don't think that would work (though good luck if you try). Generally, when you send TTM, you want to make it as easy for the individual to return the (hopefully) autographed item(s) back to you; this means return packaging/envelope with proper postage. They may not have time to pass something around to be signed. To me, the best way to get something signed by a bunch of people is in person, which admittedly, isn't always easy.
Yeah that's more or less the problem.
I don't know how exactly to auto-calculate postage. What I could do is likely fit the jersey inside of a flat-rate postal service large padded envelope, and put another one inside of it pre-paid to return. That'd probably work.

The problem still remains though of how to get Sean Payton and Brees' signature.
I would gladly go down to their training camp, but I live in PA. =[
ShosannaDreyfus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ShosannaDreyfus »

Hey,

You can send to any Saints player at the following address:

c/o New Orleans Saints
5800 Airline Dr.
Metairie, LA 70003
USA

Sean Payton is great about signing autographs through the mail, but I don't know if you would get him now with the suspension. You might try sending it to the address above and maybe they would forward it to him, but who knows. As for Brees, you can send to him once he gets signed. He used to be a great TTM signer, but since they won the Super Bowl he pretty much only sends PPs through the mail. As for the Jersey idea, I really doubt you would have much luck. I would not advice sending something like that because it may never come back. One thing you might try, several of the players are on twitter. You might try making contact with several of them and just ask if you sent a jersey would they sign it and would they help you get other players sigs. You never know and it can't hurt to ask. Really though, for what you are wanting you need to plan a trip down to New Orleans for a day or two at their training camp. You will have a blast in NO and you will get tons of signatures of the players including Drew Brees who I'm sure will be signed by then. Hope that helps and good luck.
ttm333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttm333 »

WHO DAT!!!!!!! [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] :D
Soccer Fan 4 LIFE!!!!