Tom Foley

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Dooku
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Foley

Post by Dooku »

If anyone has an address for Speaker of the House Tom Foley let me know
HOF Collecting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Foley

Post by HOF Collecting »

Don't trade with Dooku! He will make excuses then ship something he printed off of his printer!
Looking for Sports HOFer, Future HOFers, Voice Actors/ Actresses and many other autographs! Please check out my bucket.. http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... ?start=all
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

What's this?? He basically justs pre-prints printed from his computer? you should make another topic with some more detail on what happened, seems like a lot of new members on here are scamming other members more and more. {down}

Edit, just saw the topic you made, that's a shame. :?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Dooku
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dooku »

Now hold on a minute I am not a scammer I sent HOF the picture he wanted he wanted a George Bush and a Bill Clinton for a Gerald Ford and Leslie Nielson and I sent him what he wanted.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

But I guess the question is, were the ones you sent him real and authentic? from what he's saying, they were just computer print outs, which don't count as authentic. :neutral:

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
HOF Collecting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HOF Collecting »

I can copy his email he sent me..."Ok fine I am the Junior Class President at my school and your right a Felony conviction would not look good lol. I will send it out after school Monday so it should be there Thursday no more games I will send the real ones. I promise. I messed up and I am sorry but cussing is not making it better."

He is a fraud!
Looking for Sports HOFer, Future HOFers, Voice Actors/ Actresses and many other autographs! Please check out my bucket.. http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... ?start=all