Anyone had success from Liam Neeson??

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
sally84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anyone had success from Liam Neeson??

Post by sally84 »

Hi All,

I'm a big fan of Liam Neeson and would love to write to him, but just wondered if anyone has had success from him? The db address is for UK - does he reside here permanently?

Any tips or opinions would be great

Love y'all!

Sally :D
kennedyniles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone had success from Liam Neeson??

Post by kennedyniles »

As far as I know, he doesn't sign TTM at all, which I wish wasn't the case as I thought he was great in "The Phantom Menace".

http://www.kennedynilesautographs.webs.com - Please sign my guestbook!
http://www.wesendfanmail.forumotions.com - Join my forum!

Latest success: 1/25/2011: Earl Holliman! :)
Latest RTS: 1/25/2011: Daniel B. Windsor (UTF) :(
Latest Sent Request(s): 1/29/2011: Daniel B. Windsor Image
jasonfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone had success from Liam Neeson??

Post by jasonfan »

For most girls’ cheap wedding accessoriesdreams, one day they will wear a types wedding dresses belong to her and have a special style of wedding. However, for the economic impression, most people chose to have a

naked cheap wedding gowns for sale. So “ naked marriage”became a popular words nowdays. The TV series “ the

time of naked marriage” is adapted from modest bridesmaid dresses sleeves after generation beauty writers Tang xingyi tells a popular story depends on the writer’s own plus size wedding dresses. Tong jiaqian marrys to summer wedding

dresseswithout house, car,wedding and money. They marry for love,while lve without money can’t stand long. They divoices one year later for unsolved question.

The original writer of naked marriage means : as for one shoulder wedding dresses 2011, naked marriage is just a neutrul wonderful prom dresses, a life style of not wrong or right, there is no before or after

marriage and cause.someone like to work along while some like to have a cooperation. Just have the same aim and wor hard for it. So weather you are vintage dress for wedding before or after,I do believe there will be a uique wedding dresses.