any horse racing jockeys

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
barrysmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

any horse racing jockeys

Post by barrysmith »

as title suggests, dettori or dunwoody to name a few?
[size=85]Vincent Kompany,Mario Balotelli,Kolo Toure,David Platt,Adam Johnson,Sergio Aguero,Dieter Hamann,Eden Dzeko,Roberto Mancini,Patrick Viera,Joe Hart,David Silva,Roberto Martinez,Roy Hodgson,Patrice Evra,Frank Lampard,Tom Cleverley,Darren Bent,Roberto Di Matteo,Frank De Boer,Eusebio,Javier Hernandez,Arsene Wenger,Alex Ferguson,Carlos Cuellar,Aaron Lennon,Fernando Torres,Tim Cahill,Gilberto Silva,Emmanuel Eboue,Alan Shearer,José Antonio Reyes,Fredrik Ljungberg,Thierry Henry,Clarence Seedorf,Cesc Fabregas,Bryan Robson,Franz Beckenbauer,Edwin VanDer Sar,Oliver Kahn,Arjen Robben,Terry Butcher,Alfredo Di Stefano,Claudio Pizarro,Glenn Hoddle,Sol Campbell,Gary Lineker,Les Ferdinand,Stefan Effenberg,Dennis Bergkamp,Pele,David Beckham,Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,Tony Adams,Nemanja Vidic,Manuel Neuer,Philip Lahm,Thomas Muller,Michael Ballack,Mario Gotze,Matt Humells,Shinji Kagawa,Michael Owen,Bastian Schwienstieger,Didi Deschamps,Franck Ribery,Wesley Sniedjer,Pavel Nedved.Paul Ince,Geoff Hurst[size=150]
cineramax
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: any horse racing jockeys

Post by cineramax »

Hi Barry

I've had successes with Lester Piggott (using the address on here but he does charge £10), Tony McCoy (just via the stables he rides for) and John Francome (via Channel 4 racing), but i've tried Dettori twice, at his restaurant address and Royal Ascot with no success :-(

If they're current jockeys sometimes its worth googling what stable they mainly ride for and trying there if you can find an address, that's all i done with McCoy. I tried Ruby Walsh too via his stables but with no success. Also tried Willie Carson at the BBC and Royal Ascot but with no luck.
barrysmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: any horse racing jockeys

Post by barrysmith »

cineramax wrote:Hi Barry

I've had successes with Lester Piggott (using the address on here but he does charge £10), Tony McCoy (just via the stables he rides for) and John Francome (via Channel 4 racing), but i've tried Dettori twice, at his restaurant address and Royal Ascot with no success :-(

If they're current jockeys sometimes its worth googling what stable they mainly ride for and trying there if you can find an address, that's all i done with McCoy. I tried Ruby Walsh too via his stables but with no success. Also tried Willie Carson at the BBC and Royal Ascot but with no luck.
THANKS will give this a wee try. {up}
[size=85]Vincent Kompany,Mario Balotelli,Kolo Toure,David Platt,Adam Johnson,Sergio Aguero,Dieter Hamann,Eden Dzeko,Roberto Mancini,Patrick Viera,Joe Hart,David Silva,Roberto Martinez,Roy Hodgson,Patrice Evra,Frank Lampard,Tom Cleverley,Darren Bent,Roberto Di Matteo,Frank De Boer,Eusebio,Javier Hernandez,Arsene Wenger,Alex Ferguson,Carlos Cuellar,Aaron Lennon,Fernando Torres,Tim Cahill,Gilberto Silva,Emmanuel Eboue,Alan Shearer,José Antonio Reyes,Fredrik Ljungberg,Thierry Henry,Clarence Seedorf,Cesc Fabregas,Bryan Robson,Franz Beckenbauer,Edwin VanDer Sar,Oliver Kahn,Arjen Robben,Terry Butcher,Alfredo Di Stefano,Claudio Pizarro,Glenn Hoddle,Sol Campbell,Gary Lineker,Les Ferdinand,Stefan Effenberg,Dennis Bergkamp,Pele,David Beckham,Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,Tony Adams,Nemanja Vidic,Manuel Neuer,Philip Lahm,Thomas Muller,Michael Ballack,Mario Gotze,Matt Humells,Shinji Kagawa,Michael Owen,Bastian Schwienstieger,Didi Deschamps,Franck Ribery,Wesley Sniedjer,Pavel Nedved.Paul Ince,Geoff Hurst[size=150]