Hayden Pannetiere

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
sally84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hayden Pannetiere

Post by sally84 »

Hi All,

Cannot find anything about Hayden on here and just wondered if anyone had any successes/tips they could share with a big fan / newbie??

Kindest regards

Sally :D
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hayden Pannetiere

Post by arrowsup »

I've never seen a success from Hayden ttm, but she does have a website (PanettiereCloset.com ) where she auctions off clothes from her closet to benefit "Save the Whales" (you had better be a big fan though--the last item was a dress that went for $2,000). The site is currently under construction, but in the past she offered signed photos with a donation to STW.

I understand that she has booked a couple of autograph shows over the next few months, so maybe someone who goes to these could help you out. Best of Luck.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

As far as I know, she sells her auto for $50
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
sally84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sally84 »

Oh shoot - i'm from the UK so no hope there!
But thanks for your replies guys, really kind on this site :razz:
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

What you could try is writng to her, and an including a smaller amount of money, say £10. I have seen that work before.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard