Kim Kardashian

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Glambert_Doll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Glambert_Doll »

mwmiller wrote:
Glambert_Doll wrote:sorry but I wrote to ONE person that I can send that address, and now plenty of ppl wants it, Im not going to give it to anyone,
sorry.
That's a very friendly and helpful thing to say. Remember that the next time YOU ask someone for help. The point of this website is to help each other and share information.
most of ppl asking me for it dont even use "Please" and "thanks" word, thats why I am not giving it... !!
my favourite success : Adam Lambert, Asking Alexandria, Tommy Joe Ratliff, Slash.
most wanted autographs : Adam Lambert [!], Asking Alexandria[4/5!] Michael Jackson, Pussycat Dolls, Katy Perry[!], Tokio Hotel, Micha? Szpak [!], Sylwia Grzeszczak [!], Slash [!], My Chemical Romance,
[!] - I have their autographs

receieved autographs : : Adam Lambert x7(TTM), Katy Perry[TTM], Asking Alexandria[IP] Caro Emerald(e-mail), Natalia Lesz x2(e-mail), Alexandra Stan x2(e-mail), Inna x 2(e-mail), Tommy Joe Ratliff x3(TTM), Heidi Klum(TTM), Maja W?oszczowska(IP) Sylwia Grzeszczak(bought), Khloe Kardashian(TTM), Slash x2(TTM), Kendall Schmidt(TTM), Kevin G. Schmidt(TTM), Ozzy Osbourne(TTM), Micha? Szpak x2(IP).

attention:

I'M LOOKING FOR MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE STUFF, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR POSTERS/SIGNATURES - PM ME!

https://askingalexandria.fora.pl/ - Polskie Forum Po?wi?cone Asking Alexandria !
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

I can appreciate that many people lack politeness and manners in asking for assistance. That would frustrate me as well. Still, you might want to soften your statement. The board is about helping each other.
bgsteeler10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bgsteeler10 »

I asked nicely for you to send it to me. You should help the other users who want the address.
TTM: Ariana Grande, Peyton Manning & Curtis Granderson.
IP: Jack Wilson, Chris Harris, Mike Wallace, Desmond Howard & Montee Ball.
Other: Jim Tracy, Victoria Justice, Adam Schefter & Prince Amukamara.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Glambert_Doll wrote:most of ppl asking me for it dont even use "Please" and "thanks" word, thats why I am not giving it... !!
Such drama for nothing. Took me two seconds to find her mothers email on Google. Just got to know her mother's name. :roll:

I don't even want her autograph so don't care. Just wanted to prove that some of these greedy people that want something in this case a "please" and "thanks" for an email address that took them a couple of minutes to find are a bunch of babies. :lol:
Glambert_Doll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Glambert_Doll »

Info@kardashianjenner.com
They will send you something only if you write long & nice mail. Good luck.
my favourite success : Adam Lambert, Asking Alexandria, Tommy Joe Ratliff, Slash.
most wanted autographs : Adam Lambert [!], Asking Alexandria[4/5!] Michael Jackson, Pussycat Dolls, Katy Perry[!], Tokio Hotel, Micha? Szpak [!], Sylwia Grzeszczak [!], Slash [!], My Chemical Romance,
[!] - I have their autographs

receieved autographs : : Adam Lambert x7(TTM), Katy Perry[TTM], Asking Alexandria[IP] Caro Emerald(e-mail), Natalia Lesz x2(e-mail), Alexandra Stan x2(e-mail), Inna x 2(e-mail), Tommy Joe Ratliff x3(TTM), Heidi Klum(TTM), Maja W?oszczowska(IP) Sylwia Grzeszczak(bought), Khloe Kardashian(TTM), Slash x2(TTM), Kendall Schmidt(TTM), Kevin G. Schmidt(TTM), Ozzy Osbourne(TTM), Micha? Szpak x2(IP).

attention:

I'M LOOKING FOR MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE STUFF, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR POSTERS/SIGNATURES - PM ME!

https://askingalexandria.fora.pl/ - Polskie Forum Po?wi?cone Asking Alexandria !
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

We are here to help each other. So kindly help all of us. I need Kim's mom's address and Kim's email too.
Raj, India
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

moonlight wrote:We are here to help each other. So kindly help all of us. I need Kim's mom's address and Kim's email too.
Raj, India
Nobody is here to help each other and nobody shares emails and addresses. This forum is more about bragging that you got a celebrity's autograph from a private address that you refuse to share or got one from one that is in the database which is likely not updated due to nobody on here sharing anymore and just taking. :roll: These losers use the excuse that the addresses will get spammed so won't post them or they just want their friends to get an autograph first. :lol: