John Williams, Hans Zimmer and John Powell

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
GustavoKjaer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Williams, Hans Zimmer and John Powell

Post by GustavoKjaer »

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I am Brazilian and fans of many composers of film music. I would appreciate if someone gave me e-mail from John Williams, Hans Zimmer and John Powell. There are many fans in Brazil wanting a show of them here. What Brazil thanks!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Williams, Hans Zimmer and John Powell

Post by RYAN-J »

Welcome to the forum!! Unfortunately we can't give out email addresses on this site for any celebrities. but your free to write to them at their regular fanmail addresses with your request for them to maybe come over and perform in Brazil. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15