B.J. Surhoff

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
jeick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

B.J. Surhoff

Post by jeick »

Any help would be appreciated.
gerryk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: B.J. Surhoff

Post by gerryk »

You could try this: 2205 Pine Hill Farms Lane, Cockeysville, MD 21030. I just want to give you a MAJOR heads-up. I know him quite well ( sat for hours, and had beers with him, been to his house), our kids swam together for about 10 years (NBAC), and he was such a totally great guy, family guy, to me and everyone. About once a year, I'd have another swim parent/friend (dad) come up to me and say, " he was a total a------, I just asked him to sign a card", I did see it one time, and he very, very reluctantly did sign a card. In fact, I carried around a Brewers rookie card around for about for 10 years, and never had the kahunas to ask him, I guess I thought it would ruin our swim parent relationship or something....Every time I see his name come up for a request TTM, which isn't much, it's always a Return To Sender. I really, 'til this day, don't understand it, a really, really nice guy, but just doesn't like putting his name on paper I guess?? Good Luck if you try!
jeick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeick »

Hmmm...very interesting. Thanks for the heads up. We shall see.
Bigautographhound

Post by Bigautographhound »

Hey i got a Surhoff when he was a player do you want to trade?
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dagoz »

I sent a letter, card and SASE back in January to Surhoff and am still waiting to hear anything.