Tyra Banks Success!!

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
MileyCyrusfan600
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tyra Banks Success!!

Post by MileyCyrusfan600 »

I am not a fan of tyra banks but i want to give all you the email
Drumroll please! [ugotmail]
tyrabanks@studiofanmail.com
Thanks hope it works for u
Bye,
MileyCyrusfan600 visit this : www.studiofanmail.com
I would trade you almost anything for a ip signed miley cyrus photo or photo etc.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tyra Banks Success!!

Post by RYAN-J »

Okay, why send emails to people your not a fan of?? Just because they send out "FREE" autographs?? That only ruins it for other people who are fans. and By the way, Anything from Studio Fan Mail is not REAL. Their either Pre-prints or Autopens.

And also, Posting emails is against the rules on here, except for the Studio Fan Mail ones, but any other email address are not to be posted due to issues we've had in the past with people spamming them and celebrities getting mad because people posted them without permission. {down}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Ryan, please-chill. She never said she sent an email to her-just that she was sharing it. I agree emails shouldn't be posted but your reply was uncalled for.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Oh, I'm sorry, I misread it as she sent for one but wasn't a fan of her. My mistake!

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15