Dominik Hasek (The Dominator)

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Baseman12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dominik Hasek (The Dominator)

Post by Baseman12345 »

I would like a successful address for Dominik Hasek or a address for the "HC Spartak" which is a team from Moscow the HC Spartak play in the Kontinental Hockey League or KHL
Skyline069
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dominik Hasek (The Dominator)

Post by Skyline069 »

Baseman12345 wrote:I would like a successful address for Dominik Hasek or a address for the "HC Spartak" which is a team from Moscow the HC Spartak play in the Kontinental Hockey League or KHL
Hi! Hasek is not responding to letters to the HC Spartak. I live in Russia and the only way to get his autograph is to arrive at an autograph session. Since I live far away from Moscow, I had to ask friends to take his autograph. And one more thing: Most likely, Dominik Hasek will no longer play at this club because the club felt his game failed (although I would argue that decision. Dominator great for his age) and possibly, if Hasek will remain in the KHL then moves to another club. But it will be known only to the beginning of the season. Follow the news on www.khl.ru.
Most Wanted: Tom Cruise, Michael Keaton, Nicole Kidman, Alec Baldwin, Daniel Craig, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li
My best autograph: Russell Crowe, Michael Madsen, Val Kilmer, Jaromir Jagr, Kirk Douglas, Colin Farrell, Jean-Claude Van Damme
Baseman12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baseman12345 »

Thanks! If he played for a different club do u think he'd sign his fanmail? Do you happen to know why he isn't signing his fanmail?
Skyline069
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Skyline069 »

Baseman12345 wrote:Thanks! If he played for a different club do u think he'd sign his fanmail? Do you happen to know why he isn't signing his fanmail?
does not sign due to a busy schedule of training and games. Will he sign photographs, if will be playing at another club??-Not sure. The system differs from the KHL to the NHL. Autographs can be obtained without any problems during the autograph session or after the game (depending on the mood of the player). For example, Jagr signed a poster before a workout, Hasek, as I said signed photo autograph session, Sergei Fedorov, after the game. But as they say in Russia: "The attempt is not torture." Stay tuned for the KHL, and if need be, write me, I' ll try to know the address of the club and tell you. But it should be done early in the season, it starts on September 7. Good luck!
Most Wanted: Tom Cruise, Michael Keaton, Nicole Kidman, Alec Baldwin, Daniel Craig, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li
My best autograph: Russell Crowe, Michael Madsen, Val Kilmer, Jaromir Jagr, Kirk Douglas, Colin Farrell, Jean-Claude Van Damme