2 writers

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Saeire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

2 writers

Post by Saeire »

Hi, can you find the addresses of Diane Setterfield and Gaile Parkin?? They're 2 novelists, the first one wrote "the thirteenth tale" whereas the second one wrote "Baking cakes in Kigali"...I can't find them anywhere!! Thank you :)

ps. I've just got registered, it's a great website! {??} I've found the addresses of all my favourite actors and actresses!! {up} I'll send about 20 requests...hoping someone will answer! ^^
A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets [Titanic, 1997, James Cameron]
<3 éire <3
Autographs got personally: David Grossman (author), Nek (singer), Valerio Massimo Manfredi (author)
Want to get the autographs of: ACTORS/ACTRESSES - Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet <3, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates and the other main characters of Titanic <3, Ralph&Joseph Fiennes, Liam Neeson, Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy, Gwyneth Paltrow, Saoirse Ronan, Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Johnatan Rhys-Meyers, Anne Hathaway, Aaron Eckhart, Clint Eastwood, Russel Crowe, Morgan Freeman, Hilary Swank, Denzel Washington, Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper, Andy Garcia - WRITERS: Diane Setterfield, Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham, Kate Morton, Eoin Colfer