What's your autograph collection?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

HenryHab
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: Inline skating
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Whats your autograph collection

Post by HenryHab » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Autograph collecting. Philography. Its a fun hobby & its why were here on fanmail.biz. Autograph collectors collect different things.

Often its general, collecting autographs of anyone who will sign.

Sometimes its a specific genre. A movie or TV series cast & crew. A sports team. Politicians. Authors.

Tell us about your collection.

Either how many autographs do you have in total?

Or if you have a a specific genre eg a sports team etc how many autographs do you have of that genre alone? How many in total? How many individuals ie often you might have multiple autographs of the same person ... eg you might have 50 New York Yankees autographs but 7 of them are the same player.

If you get items signed by multiple people eg posters, balls, jumpers how many is the mist signatures on a single item?

What is the most unusual thing you have signed?

What is your most favourite thing that has been signed in your collection?

Post & share a picture of some of your collection

oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 7
Collector since: 1986

Re: Whats your autograph collection

Post by oryxandcrake » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:24 pm

HenryHab wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

If you get items signed by multiple people eg posters, balls, jumpers how many is the mist signatures on a single item?
This is a very good question. I have a Monsters of Rock tour programme from 1988 signed by 10 different bands between 1988 and 1991:

Iron Maiden - 4 members (no Dickinson)
David Lee Roth - entire band incl Steve Vai
Kiss - Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick
Metallica - all 4 members
Anthrax - all 5 members
Magnum - all 5 members
Scorpions - all 5 members
Helloween - Markus Grosskopf
Treat - all 5 members
Great White - 4 members (no Michael Lardie)

Missing are Guns'n Roses and Megadeth, never met those bands
Most Recent Success In Person: Lars Ulrich (Metallica)
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen & E Street Band, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Condoleezza Rice
Waiting For: Jean Michel Jarre
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page

CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: Collecting classic celebrity autographs as well as rare and obscure signatures. Update. check out our completed Rocky Horror collection on fb. It took years to finish.
Autographs received: 619
Collector since: 1989
Location: Our Database: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Re: What's your autograph collection?

Post by CBMK » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:17 pm

I am working on a full database. Not yet complete. It can be seen here: https://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i In other news, I have almost completed my Wonder Woman collection!Image
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.

Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 100
Collector since: 1976

Re: Whats your autograph collection

Post by Hartster » Tue May 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Galmido wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:20 am
Save your money. Seriously they are just like you an me. These guys sleep, eat, and # like the rest of us. So what if they made a few moments on on screen. If the autographs were free that would be one thing, but when I hear that some of the actors are asking 30-100 for their autograph that is absolute BS. I remember the days when celebrities gave autographs for free.
Would be nice if everyone signed for free, but you are asking them to provide you with a service that takes time. What they do with the money is their business. And, TNSTAAFA. You're putting in some sort of money to get their signature - whether it's buying stamps and envelopes for TTMs, or buying a ticket for an event, or putting in gas to go see them.

Regardless, you're on an autograph forum and are telling people not to collect?
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/

JeremyLen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: Теннис
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Whats your autograph collection

Post by JeremyLen » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Save your money. Seriously they are just like you an me. These guys sleep, eat, and # like the rest of us. So what if they made a few moments on on screen. If the autographs were free that would be one thing, but when I hear that some of the actors are asking 30-100 for their autograph that is absolute BS. I remember the days when celebrities gave autographs for free.

пробовали вулкан игровые аппараты демо ...))))