kellan Lutz Fanmail

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

kellan Lutz Fanmail

Post by bizzbee »

I was just wondering if anyone has wrote a letter to kellan and had success and which adress did they use but hopefully not a sec address??

thankyou
Miekje1199
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: kellan Lutz Fanmail

Post by Miekje1199 »

There have been several Kellan Lutz successes from movie sets. Currently he isn't filming a movie, so if you really want a success from him, you have to wait till he's filming again.

Marieke :mrgreen:

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bizzbee »

Thanks!! {up}
hippiejewel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hippiejewel »

Keep in mind the next thing I believe he's starting is Breaking Dawn. I believe this will be a closed set and they will NOT pass on fan mail. Good luck. I've gotten a success from Immortals that was authentic.

Jewel :mrgreen:

Without Passion, we'd be truely dead.......
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

hippiejewel wrote:Keep in mind the next thing I believe he's starting is Breaking Dawn. I believe this will be a closed set and they will NOT pass on fan mail. Good luck. I've gotten a success from Immortals that was authentic.

Jewel :mrgreen:
your right about it being a closed set as far as I know no address is going to be released BUT
I know they are starting the filming will state in Baton Rouge,LA in Sept. I'm driveing down to see if I can find them lol

but anyway you can try the address in the datebase and see what happens :mrgreen:
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!