Beverly Owen and Michael W. Smith

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Beverly Owen and Michael W. Smith

Post by FCM »

Hi, admin! Would you please post addresses for Beverly Owen and Michael W. Smith? Beverly Owen played the first Marilyn Munster in the '60s show The Munsters. As for Michael W Smith, I don't often collect singers' autographs, but I really like his voice and style of singing and would like his. An address from anyone, actually, would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: Michael W Smith is a Christian singer, but please do not think that since I'd like an autograph from a Christian, that means I'm one. I contact people of great varietes. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, which a lot of Christians dislike, and at least half of the celebrities I've contacted are supporters of the LGBT community (which Christians also dislike)--Idina Menzel, Chris Evans, and Susan Egan, to name a few. At the same time, I have the autograph of Christian YouTuber Chelsea Crockett, really wanted one from David Cassidy (who appeared to be Christian), and, as you see, would like to get Michael W. Smith's. It's the same with politics--I have the autograph of Craig T. Nelson, a Republican, and have requested one from Whoopi Goldberg, probably one of the most Democratic women in the world.

Please do not think what I collect defines me.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Beverly Owen and Michael W. Smith

Post by AutographDiva »

Michael W Smith
CAA-TN
401 Commerce St
Penthouse
Nashville, TN 37219
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs