Rockstars who REPLY

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please use the search box "Search Fanmail.biz" to find an address :)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.
autograph4590
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Rockstars who REPLY

Post by autograph4590 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:59 am

Hello, I am a beginner to autograph collecting and in need of advice. I plan to write to and hopefully obtain signatures from various rock 'n' roll, metal and techno bands/artists. I enjoy music from a wide range of genres, and listen to many eras of contemporary music ranging from the 60's, 70's, 80's and right through into the 2000's.

The question I would like to ask is which music stars in particular, reply to fan mail. I am aware both Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts from The Rolling Stones reply to fan mail, as well as John Paul Jones and Jon Bon Jovi on the occasion. These artists in particular I have heard success stories about.

Although I would be delighted with a reply from any celebrity, a collecting 'goal' I hope to achieve would be to obtain signatures from members of The Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses, The Who, Depeche Mode, various 80's metal bands (e.g Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept, Saxon, Ratt etc) and more contemporary artists (such as Stone Roses, Oasis, Jean Michel Jarre, Manic Street Preachers etc), just to name a few.

In essence, any celebrity signature would be a delight, and I am after advice on how to get started, perhaps a list of celebrities who may reply, and how to contact them.

Thank you ever so much.
Successes: Julia Gillard (Former Australian Prime Minister), Giorgio Moroder, Scorpions (Full Set), Status Quo, Liam Gallagher (ex-Oasis), Greta Van Fleet (Full Set), Helloween (Full Set) x2, Udo Dirkschneider (ex-Accept), Andrew Stockdale (Wolfmother)

AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Re: Rockstars who REPLY

Post by AutographDiva » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Joan Jett and Lita Ford both signed for me.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs

bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by bobbysautographs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Roger Daltrey signed 2/2 for me.
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs

oryxandcrake
Interests:
Autographs received: 9
Collector since: 1986

Post by oryxandcrake » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:13 pm

autograph4590 wrote:
The question I would like to ask is which music stars in particular, reply to fan mail. I am aware both Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts from The Rolling Stones reply to fan mail, as well as John Paul Jones and Jon Bon Jovi on the occasion. These artists in particular I have heard success stories about.

Although I would be delighted with a reply from any celebrity, a collecting 'goal' I hope to achieve would be to obtain signatures from members of The Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses, The Who, Depeche Mode, various 80's metal bands (e.g Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept, Saxon, Ratt etc)

I have full sets of signatures from Depeche Mode, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept and Saxon and also other 70s and 80s metal bands such as Sabbath, Mötley, Dio, Manowar and Whitesnake. I met them all in person at hotels when they were on tour so I would recommend trying that, to be honest it's cooler to get autographs in person from active artists.

On the other hand I don't have John Paul Jones - he refused to sign when Zeppelin were in Stockholm for the Polar Music Prize, I walked with him and three more fans all the way back to Grand Hotel after meeting him on the street, he was not rude but would not sign. So if you have a current address, I'll send him a Zeppelin album or two for signing :)
Most Recent Success In Person: Mikkey Dee (Motörhead, Scorpions, King Diamond)
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen & E Street Band, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Jean Michel Jarre
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)

almahernandez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by almahernandez » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:32 am

I would believe any data given out on the web Someone Write My Essay particularly private information like locations and telephone numbers. Most famous people jump at the chance to have private existences and wouldn't prefer to have their address posted everywhere throughout the web. Be that as it may, the addresses may be particular delivers made just to get their fan mail and chances are you won't discover them in the event that you really go to the address.

ZenobiaWillis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ZenobiaWillis » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:23 am

Then again I do not have John Paul Jones he refused to sign when Zeppelin had been in Stockholm for the Polar tune Prize, I walked with him and three extra enthusiasts all the manner returned to Dubai Assignment Writer Grand lodge after meeting him on the road, he turned into now not impolite but would now no signal. Most well-known humans bounce at the risk to have private existences and wouldn't choose to have their cope with published anywhere for the duration of the web.

JenniferSmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by JenniferSmith » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:59 am

I wager if someone listens to the track this is fed to him her by musical media, then it'd seem like there are not any rock stars now. But there very a lot are rock stars around, and there is a lot of rock track to be listened to, thanks to excessive quality recordings. Professional Essay Writers

VictoriaJames
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by VictoriaJames » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:55 pm

Rock star programmers are typically virtuosos of coding, able to improvise good code riffs fluently. But that’s no longer why management asks for them. Rock celebrity programmers have an ego that may be stroked by way of imploring them to present a hundred and ten percent attempt. Best HR Software in Dubai