Katy Perry's Boyfriend "Thinking Of You"

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
FrankUSMC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katy Perry's Boyfriend "Thinking Of You"

Post by FrankUSMC »

I am katy perrys "{thinking of you" USMC- Marine Part of Me & Love Me songs plus 19 more other songs about me/us

I need help getting a message too her, I still have our diamond ring..I need 2get her an email plz or some sort of message
FrankUSMC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry's Boyfriend "Thinking Of You"

Post by FrankUSMC »

Now that I have actually went thru all of her songs I have 27 songs all together written about me & maybe 28..1 on the witness album..I just a regular guy-United States Marine from Ky..Could someone help me get in touch with the love "true love of" MY LIFE..this isnt a joke guys
FrankUSMC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FrankUSMC »

Could you please send a message 2her for me, its her 1st husband NO NOT RUSSELL, JOHN

Please tell her I still have our diamond ring & that I still love her & been trying too get a hold of her FOR YEARS!! & that I will always love her4her, say "you4you" please..tell her I am coming too get her soon
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

What?
Dude, this site is for autographs! Just send her a letter to that address but Admin can't contact her.